Thursday, February 3, 2011

JENNA PENTLAND

My name is Jenna Pentland, I am 16 years old-August 20th, 1994. I live on a chicken farm near Dungannon and have 2 pets, a goat named Petey and dog named Hannah.

3 things I could not live with out are;
1. Music
2. Friends/Family
3. Cell Phone

My likes and interests are;
-Music; MGMT, Jack Johnson, Metric, Kid Cudi & Bruno Mars.

-TV/Movies; MTV Live, Jersey Shore, Easy A, & Napoleon Dynamite.
-Sports; Ringette, Field hockey, Skiing
-Food; Pasta, smoothies, and candy!

I enjoy traveling, places i have traveled to already are; Holland, Hawaii, Florida, Jamaica and Switzerland. In the future i would like to travel to Mexico, Italy and Brazil.

Random Facts; My favorite quote is, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take,"-Wayne Gretzky.
                        People i look up to or idolize in my life are my mom and Gwyneth Paltrow.

When I am older i plan to go to school in London and become a dental hygienist. After school i want to pursue my main goal in life which is to have a successful career, get married, have 2 children and live happily. In the future another career i may want to pursue is photography, because i enjoy photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment